CareCredit® is a credit card issued exclusively for use in paying for your health care expenses. You can apply for a CareCredit® card to cover the facility portion of your bill at participating surgical facilities.
- Depending on the cost of your procedure and the options offered at your surgical facility, you may choose between 6 and 12 month special financing options on qualifying purchases of $200 or more.*
- To apply for a CareCredit® credit card, visit the CareCredit® website www.carecredit.com
- Call them directly at: (800) 677-0718
- Call your surgical facility if you have any questions.
- Click here to learn more from the CareCredit® website.
*Subject to credit approval. Minimum monthly payments required. See provider for details.
Transparency in Health Care Prices Act
Senate Bill 17-065
Effective January 1, 2018
If you have health insurance coverage, you are strongly encouraged to consult with your health insurer to determine accurate information about your financial responsibility for a particular health care service provided by a health care provider associated with Golden Ridge Surgery Center. If you do not have health insurance coverage, you are strongly encouraged to contact our business office personnel at 303-963-1500 to discuss payment options prior to receiving a health care service from a health care provider at this office since posted health care prices may not reflect the actual amount of your financial responsibility. Actual services provided during a surgical procedure may vary from the scheduled procedure and price quote, including but not limited to the medically necessary use of high cost drugs, implants, supplies and any procedures other than the original quote based on individual circumstances for each patient case.
The following is a list of the most commonly provided services at Golden Ridge Surgery Center.